- FBI files reveal Anti-Defamation League (ADL) spied on Arab students
- Boston Becomes Toxic
- On Nakba Anniversary, Refugees Make Almost Half of Population
- Israel's Samson Complex: Netanyahu Rebuffs Peace with the Arab World
- Are Israelis Appropriating the Nakba?
- 65th Commemoration: Ongoing Nakba and Secondary Forcible Displacement
- The organization behind illegal West Bank outpost construction
- Book: Hollywood producer was Mossad agent
- An Open Letter to Elie Wiesel
- Weddady’s Free Arabs, American Islamic Congress and the pro-Israel funders who helped them rise
The Occupy Wall Street (OWS) movement, for all its flaws, is a genuine expression of the growing recognition in the United States that the government no longer serves the interests of the people. It has been described as an American version of the “Arab Spring,” driven by a sense of popular alienation from the elites who dominate the politics and economies of so many countries.
Gilad Atzmon - After weeks of intensive campaigning against Norman Finkelstein’s, Sarah Gillepie’s and my own freedom of expression, the rabid Zionist outlet Harry’s place is now launching a campaign against the Great Shadia Mansour
Apparently they are annoyed by a UK Foreign and Commonwealth ‘s Youtube video produced ahead of the 2012 Olympic Games.
It is pretty staggering that those pro-war who are advocating global wars in the name of ‘freedom of speech’ are apparently adamant opponent of such a freedom here in Britain when it doesn’t suit their morbid Zio-centric world views.
To watch Shadia's video:
Harry's place is indeed the true face of Zionist collective psychosis.
New report details pro-Israel network behind growth of Islamophobia
Think Progress – Following a six-month long investigative research project, the Center for American Progress released a 130-page report today which reveals that more than $42 million from seven foundations over the past decade have helped fan the flames of anti-Muslim hate in America.
The authors worked to expose the Islamophobia network in depth, name the major players, connect the dots, and trace the genesis of anti-Muslim propaganda.
The report, titled “Fear Inc.: The Roots Of the Islamophobia Network In America,” lifts the veil behind the hate, follows the money, and identifies the names of foundations who have given money, how much they have given, and who they have given to:
National Summit to Reassess the US-Israel "Special Relationship"
The public is invited to a nonpartisan symposium Nov. 8-9 that will examine the impact of the US-Israel relationship on Americans. Panels will include top military, diplomatic, intelligence, academic, governmental, and economic experts, as well as former Congressional representatives. Read more
Connect on Facebook
More On The Costs
- Newseum should stop honoring convicted felon, terrorism gun runner
- The Staggering Cost of Israel to Americans
- New U.S. budget increases aid to Israel for 2014: A record high of $3.4 billion per year
- Obama to increase aid to Israel: $4 billion per year beginning 2017
Despite The Economic Slowdown, Israel’s Top 3 Defense Companies Sold $7 Billion in 2012