- Israel and Mexico swap notes on abusing and controlling indigenous people
- The Real Scandal: Spying on Journalists Is Legal
- About "Patri-olic" Americans: Dead Men Do Tell Tales
- Spycraft in Moscow
- Kerry Pushes Dual Peace Bids on Middle East Return
- Israel, Hawking and the Pressing Question of the Boycott
- "Journalist not found": Newseum has expunged Palestinians murdered by Israel from its website
- The Claims Don't Add Up: Syria Has No Reason to Use Chemical Weapons
- FBI files reveal Anti-Defamation League (ADL) spied on Arab students
- Boston Becomes Toxic
Below are commentaries and analyses from highly diverse sources that we feel are informative, intelligent, and deserve wider distribution. While we feel that each contains useful information and valid perspectives for readers to consider, that does not imply that we agree with each and every statement they contain.
Will Congress Fund Israel's 'Iron Dome' Missile Defense Over 'Head Start' for American Preschoolers?Written by James M. Wall
National Summit to Reassess the US-Israel "Special Relationship"
The public is invited to a nonpartisan symposium Nov. 8-9 that will examine the impact of the US-Israel relationship on Americans. Panels will include top military, diplomatic, intelligence, academic, governmental, and economic experts, as well as former Congressional representatives. Read more