- Kerry Pushes Dual Peace Bids on Middle East Return
- Israel, Hawking and the Pressing Question of the Boycott
- "Journalist not found": Newseum has expunged Palestinians murdered by Israel from its website
- The Claims Don't Add Up: Syria Has No Reason to Use Chemical Weapons
- FBI files reveal Anti-Defamation League (ADL) spied on Arab students
- Boston Becomes Toxic
- On Nakba Anniversary, Refugees Make Almost Half of Population
- Israel's Samson Complex: Netanyahu Rebuffs Peace with the Arab World
- Are Israelis Appropriating the Nakba?
- 65th Commemoration: Ongoing Nakba and Secondary Forcible Displacement
Below are commentaries and analyses from highly diverse sources that we feel are informative, intelligent, and deserve wider distribution. While we feel that each contains useful information and valid perspectives for readers to consider, that does not imply that we agree with each and every statement they contain.
National Summit to Reassess the US-Israel "Special Relationship"
The public is invited to a nonpartisan symposium Nov. 8-9 that will examine the impact of the US-Israel relationship on Americans. Panels will include top military, diplomatic, intelligence, academic, governmental, and economic experts, as well as former Congressional representatives. Read more