- Palestinian official: Kerry should propose plan next week
- Israeli Settlements Budget Exceeds Allotted Finances By Millions
- Israeli Settlers Slash Tires Of 28 Palestinian Cars In Jerusalem
- Five Palestinians including a 15 year old Boy Kidnapped by Israeli Soldiers In West Bank
- Gaza Government: "We Never Prevented Muslim Students From Attending Christian Schools"
- Israeli forces issue 3 demolition orders in Silwan
- Israeli minister: Palestinian statehood at 'dead-end'
- Report: Palestinian "Detainee Abu Hamdiyya Died Of Advanced Stage Of Carcinoma"
- Elderly Palestinian Man Kidnapped by Israeli Soldiers Near Hebron
- 100-Year-Old General: We Razed Arab Villages, So What?
- Palestinian Man Injured By Israeli Army Fire In Gaza
- Palestinian Prisoners say Special Israeli units Raiding wards
- Israeli army dismiss earlier report: No West Bank tunnels uncovered
- Abbas Meets Palestinian Climber Who Raised Flag On Everest
- Seven Palestinians Kidnapped By The Israeli Army In West Bank
- PCHR Weekly Report: 7 Palestinian civilians wounded, 51 Palestinians abducted in 69 Israeli Military incursions this week
- Restrictions on Palestinians living in Israel with spouses now in its 10th year
- Israel pushes plans for 1,100 Israeli settler homes
- Israeli defense minister: Turn Palestinian towns into Jewish settlements, send Palestinians to Jordan
- Israeli Settlers Deface Christian Cemetery In Jaffa
- Israeli Army Opens Fire At Palestinian Farmers In Khan Younis
- Legislator Moved To Administrative Detention
- At Gunpoint, Israeli Officer Forces Palestinian Man to Drink Alcohol
- Israeli Forces Demolish House and Sheep Barn near Jenin
- Palestinian Man Shot While Israeli Soldiers Attacked Funeral
- Palestinian Child and Father Kidnapped In Aida Refugee Camp
- Israeli Soldiers Kidnap Ten Palestinians In The West Bank
- Israel's "Anti-Terror Bill" to Legalize Administrative Detention
- Palestinian man arrested for filing complaint about settler attack
- Palestinian Infant Injured By Israeli Gas Bombs
- "My son lives in constant fear that his family will die"
- Israel's budget cuts single out Arab families, who already receive less funds than Jews
- Mass Palestinian grave found in Tel Aviv [Video]
- Thaer Anis, director of Deir Yassin Remembered, kidnapped by Israeli army
- "The Police Shot Me, Then Cuffed Me", Says Palestinian Victim Of Bank Attack
- 29 Palestinians Kidnapped By Israeli Forces In Jerusalem
- Israel To Build 1000 Units For Settlers In East Jerusalem
- Jewish Settlers Burn Olive Trees, Farmlands, Near Palestinian Town
- Israeli Settlers burn Palestinians' cars, spray graffiti across West Bank
- Israeli forces arrest Hamas, Fatah and Islamic Jihad leaders
- Israeli Police Kidnaps A Guard Of The Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Israeli troops decimate Bedouin village, leaving 24 Palestinian children homeless
- Another Palestinian Child Injured After Being Rammed By Settler's Vehicle
- Israeli Settlers Spray Palestinian Olive Trees With Toxic Chemicals
- Israeli Settlers Puncture Car Tires Near Bethlehem, Write Racist Graffiti
- In Two Separate Incidents; Two Palestinian Children Injured By Israeli Settlers Vehicles
- Palestinian Child Injured By Israeli Army Fire In Ramallah
- Israeli Soldiers Kidnap Six Palestinians In The West Bank
- Palestinians in West Bank's Area C suffer in limbo
- 2400 Palestinians Stuck At Rafah Terminal Between Gaza and Egypt
Website URL: http://www.councilforthenationalinterest.org
IMEMC - Friday evening, May 17 2013, Palestinian medical sources reported that approximately 25 Palestinians have been injured, including twelve who were shot by live rounds, during clashes that took place when Israeli soldiers invaded the Al-Jalazoun refugee camp and Silwad town, east of the central West Bank city of Ramallah.
Times of Israel - An Egyptian Coptic cleric who was mistreated during Orthodox Easter services is threatening to sue.
A video that emerged earlier this week shows Israeli police shoving Arsanios el-Orshalimi and putting him in a headlock. The incident took place during Orthodox Christian Holy Saturday in Jerusalem's Old City on May 4. The event drew thousands of people to the area, and hundreds of Israeli police were on guard.
IMEMC - Palestinian medical sources reported that several Palestinians have been injured during clashes with Israeli soldiers in Bab Al-‘Amoud area in occupied East Jerusalem, after the army attacked Palestinian protesters marking the 65th Nakba anniversary. Israel sources reported that three soldiers have also been injured.
WAFA - On the eve of the Nakba (catastrophe) 65th anniversary, the refugees make almost half of the total Palestinian population, the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS) said Tuesday.
Ma'an News - Ghatheyya Mifleh al-Khawalda was 15 years old when she fled her home during the Nakba of 1948.
Now 80, Ghatheyya was once a carefree teenager who used to live with her mother and sister in the village of al-Qastina, northeast of Gaza.
BADIL - Of the 11.4 million Palestinians worldwide, 66% are forcible displaced, (refugees and internally displaced people) and over half live in the Shatat (forced exile). Instead of an event relegated to history, the Nakba continues into its 65th year – the central source for the annual increase of these displacement statistics.
IMEMC - Thousands of Palestinians marked, on Tuesday evening, the 65th anniversary of the Nakba, and participated in a huge procession organized by the Badil Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugees Rights, reaffirming the legitimate Palestinian Right of Return to their homeland, homes and towns.
IMEMC - Tuesday at dawn, April 14 2013, Israeli soldiers invaded different parts of the West Bank, searched homes and property, and kidnapped several Palestinians, including university students, before taking them to unknown destinations.
IMEMC - Monday evening, May 13 2013; a group of extremist Israeli settlers set ablaze Palestinian olive orchards and farmlands that belong the villages of Qaryout, south of the northern West Bank city of Nablus.
New biography outs Israeli producer Arnon Milchan as man who purchased components for Israel's nuclear arsenal
YNet - Could one of Hollywood's greatest Israeli producers have been a Mossad agent? In a new biography called "Confidential: The Life of Secret Agent Turned Hollywood Tycoon Arnon Milchan," authors Meir Doron and Joseph Gelman claim that the producer took part in secret Mossad operations.
The Israel Lobby
The Israel lobby is one of the most powerful and pervasive special interest groups in the United States. It consists of a multitude of powerful institutions and individuals that work to influence Congress, the president, academia, the media, religious institutions, and American public opinion on behalf of Israel. Read more
Connect on Facebook
Tears of Gaza
Documentary of Israel's "Cast Lead" assault on Gaza of Dec. 27, 2008 to Jan. 18, 2009. During this time Israeli forces killed approximately 1,400 Palestinians and Palestinians killed 9 Israelis (four more died in friendly fire). While most American reports claimed that Hamas initiated the violence, in reality Israel was the first to break the ceasefire. CNN was the only major US broadcaster to report this correctly when Rick Sanchez investigated the chronology and reported that CNN had erred in its earlier coverage.