- Palestinians in West Bank's Area C suffer in limbo
- 2400 Palestinians Stuck At Rafah Terminal Between Gaza and Egypt
- Israeli forces assault families, demolish four Palestinian homes in Jerusalem
- Israeli forces shoot 13-year-old Palestinian boy walking with school friends
- Dozens of Palestinians Injured As Army Invades Budrus Village
- Israeli Soldiers Kidnap Two Palestinian Children In Jerusalem
- Israeli man sexually assaults 2 Palestinian boys in Jordan Valley
- Israeli Army Uproots Palestinian Farmlands In Hebron, Destroys Irrigation Systems
- Israeli Injures 17 Palestinians In Refugee Camp
- 25 Palestinians Injured After Israel Attacks With Live Rounds
- Catastrophic thinking: Did Ben-Gurion try to rewrite history?
- 85-year-old Egyptian priest attacked by Israeli forces during Easter will sue
- Israeli army injures Palestinian protesters marking 65th Nakba anniversary
- Nakba survivor: "If you wanted to live, you left"
- Thousands of Palestinians Mark The Nakba In Bethlehem
- Israeli Army Kidnaps Several Palestinians In West Bank
- Israeli Settlers Burn Palestinian Agricultural Lands Near Nablus
- Jewish settlers attack Palestinian property, graves, write racist graffiti
- Israel soldiers fire gas bombs at Palestinian schoolchildren, injure 7
- Holy Land church leaders say clergy mistreated by Israeli police
- Israeli interrogator accused of torture and sexual assault says "anything goes"
- Israel approves 296 West Bank settler homes
- Israel Forces Palestinian To Demolish His Home In Jerusalem
- Israeli Man Stabs A Palestinian Cab Driver In Jerusalem
- Israeli Settlers Burn 20 Dunams Of Palestinian Farmland Near Nablus
- Israeli court rules to allow mosque demolition in Jerusalem
- Non-violent protester shot in head by Israeli soldiers; 4 others wounded
- Israeli Army Demolishes 12 Palestinian Shops Near Jenin
- IDF allows Israeli settlers to renovate abandoned base in Gush Etzion
- Israel Razes Land, Demolishes Wells west of Hebron
- Clashes as Israelis visit Nablus holy site
- Israeli court rules to allow mosque demolition in Jerusalem
- Dozens of Journalists Protest in Ramallah
- Israeli forces burn 40 olive trees in Qaliqilya
- PCHR Weekly Report: 1 Palestinian killed, 8 wounded by Israeli forces this week
- Israel to release 2 hunger strikers early
- Settlers begin building new outpost
- Israeli Soldiers Search Homes, kidnap a Civilian In Beit Sahour
- Several Palestinians Injured near Nablus
- Israeli military vehicles enter border area in south Gaza
- Report: Settlers start over 50 fires in West Bank
- Report: "Four Killed, 259 Kidnapped In April"
- Navy Opens Fire At Fishing Boats In Gaza
- Settler Stabbed To Death Near Nablus
- Palestinian killed in Israeli airstrike on Gaza City
- W. Bank: Beduin villagers evicted for IDF exercise
- Israel Approves 120 Units In Givat Ze’ev Settlement
- Israeli Municipality Demolishes Three Jerusalem Homes
- Army Kidnaps A Disabled Palestinian At The Al-Karama Crossing
- Settlers Burn Cars, Home, Trees In Jerusalem
Website URL: http://www.councilforthenationalinterest.org
WAFA - Only days after the European Union has expressed concern over return to the policy of demolition of Palestinian homes in occupied East Jerusalem, the Israeli municipality of West Jerusalem demolished Monday three Palestinian homes in al-Tur neighborhood of the city under the pretext they were built without a permit.
IMEMC - Sunday evening April 28, 2013, Israeli Soldiers kidnapped a disabled Palestinian young man from Jenin, in the northern part of the West Bank, as he was crossing the Al-Karama terminal into the West Bank following pilgrimage in Mecca – Saudi Arabia.
IMEMC - A group of extremist settlers torched, late on Saturday at night April 27, nine cars that belong to the United Nations in its headquarters in Jabal Al-Mokabbir, south of occupied East Jerusalem. The settlers also burnt a Palestinian car, a home and trees in Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood in the city, several injuries have been reported.
972magazine- This week: Samer Issawi ends his hunger strike, Israeli authorities demolish Palestinian homes and businesses, action for animal rights, West Bank demonstrations, the Boston manhunt, settlement expansion, a new marathon in Bethlehem, and protests by young and old.
Ma'an News - Israeli forces on Thursday uprooted over 700 olive trees near Arraba village in the northern West Bank, Palestinian Legislative Council member Najah Abu Bakr said.
IMEMC - In its Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territories for the week of 18- 24 April 2013, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR) found that a Palestinian civilian was wounded during an Israeli incursion, and a child was wounded near the annexation wall in the West Bank. In addition, 6 protesters, and an elderly woman, were wounded during peaceful protests against the annexation wall, settlement activities and imprisonment of Palestinians.
IMEMC - Israeli Navy boats opened fire at a number of Palestinian fishing boats at the Gaza coast, an issue that forced them back to the shore without being able to fish, the Palestine News Network (PNN) has reported.
Eyewitnesses said that the Navy fire dozens of live rounds into the air and a few rounds at the fishing boats while the fishermen were in the three nautical miles allotted to them by Israel.
IMEMC - Israeli bulldozers of the Jerusalem City Council, accompanied by Israeli soldiers and police officers, demolished three vacant brand new apartments in Al-Hardoub neighborhood in the At-Tour town in occupied East Jerusalem. Soldiers also demolished several homes in Hebron.
National Summit to Reassess the US-Israel "Special Relationship"
The public is invited to a nonpartisan symposium Nov. 8-9 that will examine the impact of the US-Israel relationship on Americans. Panels will include top military, diplomatic, intelligence, academic, governmental, and economic experts, as well as former Congressional representatives. Read more
Connect on Facebook
Tears of Gaza
Documentary of Israel's "Cast Lead" assault on Gaza of Dec. 27, 2008 to Jan. 18, 2009. During this time Israeli forces killed approximately 1,400 Palestinians and Palestinians killed 9 Israelis (four more died in friendly fire). While most American reports claimed that Hamas initiated the violence, in reality Israel was the first to break the ceasefire. CNN was the only major US broadcaster to report this correctly when Rick Sanchez investigated the chronology and reported that CNN had erred in its earlier coverage.