- Catastrophic thinking: Did Ben-Gurion try to rewrite history?
- 85-year-old Egyptian priest attacked by Israeli forces during Easter will sue
- Israeli army injures Palestinian protesters marking 65th Nakba anniversary
- Nakba survivor: "If you wanted to live, you left"
- Thousands of Palestinians Mark The Nakba In Bethlehem
- Israeli Army Kidnaps Several Palestinians In West Bank
- Israeli Settlers Burn Palestinian Agricultural Lands Near Nablus
- Jewish settlers attack Palestinian property, graves, write racist graffiti
- Israel soldiers fire gas bombs at Palestinian schoolchildren, injure 7
- Holy Land church leaders say clergy mistreated by Israeli police
- Israeli interrogator accused of torture and sexual assault says "anything goes"
- Israel approves 296 West Bank settler homes
- Israel Forces Palestinian To Demolish His Home In Jerusalem
- Israeli Man Stabs A Palestinian Cab Driver In Jerusalem
- Israeli Settlers Burn 20 Dunams Of Palestinian Farmland Near Nablus
- Israeli court rules to allow mosque demolition in Jerusalem
- Non-violent protester shot in head by Israeli soldiers; 4 others wounded
- Israeli Army Demolishes 12 Palestinian Shops Near Jenin
- IDF allows Israeli settlers to renovate abandoned base in Gush Etzion
- Israel Razes Land, Demolishes Wells west of Hebron
- Clashes as Israelis visit Nablus holy site
- Israeli court rules to allow mosque demolition in Jerusalem
- Dozens of Journalists Protest in Ramallah
- Israeli forces burn 40 olive trees in Qaliqilya
- PCHR Weekly Report: 1 Palestinian killed, 8 wounded by Israeli forces this week
- Israel to release 2 hunger strikers early
- Settlers begin building new outpost
- Israeli Soldiers Search Homes, kidnap a Civilian In Beit Sahour
- Several Palestinians Injured near Nablus
- Israeli military vehicles enter border area in south Gaza
- Report: Settlers start over 50 fires in West Bank
- Report: "Four Killed, 259 Kidnapped In April"
- Navy Opens Fire At Fishing Boats In Gaza
- Settler Stabbed To Death Near Nablus
- Palestinian killed in Israeli airstrike on Gaza City
- W. Bank: Beduin villagers evicted for IDF exercise
- Israel Approves 120 Units In Givat Ze’ev Settlement
- Israeli Municipality Demolishes Three Jerusalem Homes
- Army Kidnaps A Disabled Palestinian At The Al-Karama Crossing
- Settlers Burn Cars, Home, Trees In Jerusalem
- From hunger strikes to the Palestine Marathon: A week in photos - April 18-24
- Army Invades Khan Younis, Uproots Farmlands
- Israeli forces uproot 700 olive trees near Jenin
- PCHR Weekly Report: 8 wounded, 52 abducted by Israeli forces this week
- Israeli Navy Opens Fire At Palestinian Fishermen In Gaza
- '3 children detained' by Israeli police in Jerusalem
- Three Palestinian Apartments Demolished In Jerusalem
- Israel to Evacuate around 100 Jordan Valley Families
- Al-Eesawy Ends His Hunger Strike, To Be Released In 8 Months
- IDF Rabbinate shows non-Jews the door in mezuzah book ruling
IMEMC is a media center developed in collaboration between Palestinian and International journalists to provide independent media coverage of Israel-Palestine.
Being a joint Palestinian-International effort, IMEMC combines Palestinian journalists' deep understanding of the context, history, and the socio-political environment with International journalists' skills in non-partisan reporting.IMEMC provides fair and comprehensive coverage of events and developments in Israel-Palestine.
IMEMC - Palestinian medical sources in the West Bank city of Bethlehem reported, Sunday, that sixteen Palestinian workers were wounded when their van flipped over after Israeli soldiers chased it near Husan town.
IMEMC - Israeli soldiers invaded the town of Beit Ummar, near the southern West Bank city of Hebron, on Sunday at dawn and kidnapped one child. Clashes were reported after the army abducted the child during a search of his home.
IMEMC - The conservative Israeli government of Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, reached agreement with residents of the Ulpana illegal settlement, near the central West Bank city of Ramallah, stating that Israel will build 300 apartment units for Jewish settlers, in exchange for relocating five illegal homes.
IMEMC - Palestinian medical sources in the Gaza Strip reported that a 2-year-old child was killed, on Tuesday at night, and her brother was injured, when a missile fired by the Israeli air force hit their home in Az-Zeitoun neighborhood south of Gaza city.
IMEMC - The Israeli Air Force carried out several airstrikes during the overnight and early dawn hours Wednesday targeting different parts of the Gaza Strip, leading to at least three injuries among the civilian population.
IMEMC - Palestinian medical sources reported Thursday that the army fired a number of shells into al-Kurd Hill, located between al-Qarara town, near the southern Gaza Strip city of Khan Younis, and Dir al-Balah city, in central Gaza.
IMEMC - The Israeli Navy kidnapped, late on Thursday evening, three Palestinian fishermen, while in Palestinian territorial waters, close to the Gaza shore, the Palestinian Fishermen Syndicate reported.
IMEMC - Palestinian medical sources reported that two Palestinians were injured, on Monday at dawn, when the Israeli Air force bombarded a milk factory in Gaza City.
IMEMC - The Maan News Agency reported Monday that Israeli settlers from the Kiryat Arba settlement posted, on Saturday at night, illegal eviction leaflets in Palestinian communities near Hebron.
IMEMC - Internet security company Kaspersky Lab announced on Monday that it had uncovered a 'cyber-espionage worm' designed to collect and delete sensitive information, primarily in Middle Eastern countries.
National Summit to Reassess the US-Israel "Special Relationship"
The public is invited to a nonpartisan symposium Nov. 8-9 that will examine the impact of the US-Israel relationship on Americans. Panels will include top military, diplomatic, intelligence, academic, governmental, and economic experts, as well as former Congressional representatives. Read more
Connect on Facebook
Tears of Gaza
Documentary of Israel's "Cast Lead" assault on Gaza of Dec. 27, 2008 to Jan. 18, 2009. During this time Israeli forces killed approximately 1,400 Palestinians and Palestinians killed 9 Israelis (four more died in friendly fire). While most American reports claimed that Hamas initiated the violence, in reality Israel was the first to break the ceasefire. CNN was the only major US broadcaster to report this correctly when Rick Sanchez investigated the chronology and reported that CNN had erred in its earlier coverage.